Indiana Minority Health Coalition and Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center invite you to join us for a discussion about obesity and ways to live a healthier lifestyle. A series of five workshops will be presented beginning Thursday, August 6th. All workshops will be held at Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center each Thursday from 1-1:45pm. A raffle for a free basket of home care supplies will be held at the end of each session for those attending.
- August 6th: Eating for a Healthy Heart
- August 13th: The Safe Workout
- August 20th: The Foundations of Nutrition
- August 27th: Setting Goals and Modeling Behavior
- September 3rd: Obesity and Risk Factors