Financial coaches are available to assist with establishing goals appropriate for each clients’ needs. These goals are used to create personalized spending plans, assist with credit repair, and connecting clients to resources that increase their financial literacy.
- Creating a monthly budget
- Assessing and improving your credit score
- Managing medical or credit card debt
- Completing your taxes or FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Increasing your net income and net worth
- Handling student loans and repayment options
- Financial Assistance is available, however, funding is limited and not always guaranteed.
- Nosotros hablamos espanol
To schedule your appointment with a financial coach, please contact Ashley Piland via email or phone.(317-639-6106 ext. 208).