no dodging required
Each volunteer is a valued member of our team and we cannot do this without you.
Thank you in advance for your commitment to our community.
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- The shifts listed on the volunteer form are all that we can offer at this time. Please consider your schedule when choosing your shift. Showing up late or leaving early are detrimental to everyone at the event.
- Groups are welcome!! Each individual will need to complete the volunteer form. Groups are not required to work the same shift. What a great time to wear your group swag and show off your commitment to our community!
- Volunteer spots are limited, so please sign up early. If we cannot accommodate your shift and/or preferred task requests, we will contact you with alternative options whenever possible.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to shift to ensure you can find parking and check-in
- All volunteers working during the event (5-10pm) will receive a voucher for a FREE dinner.
- Volunteers should be prepared to stand for most of their shift. While we will have opportunities to provide breaks and will provide seating when and where we can, it is not guaranteed.
- Volunteers should be comfortable with some physical labor -- bending, stooping, lifting (approximately 20lbs), etc.
- Volunteer tasks include the following:
- Hospitality -- wiping down tables, emptying trash, etc.
- Games -- set up giant jenga, monitor bounce house, etc.
- Water Station -- keep bottled water chilled and readily available
- Support Service -- provide breaks to volunteers, deliver water to event staff, etc.
- Register now!